Tuesday 27 November 2012

Hero and Heroine laughs off Lip-Lock rumors


Controversies and Amala Paul go hand-in-hand. In the very beginning of her career, she has witnessed the other side of glamour world. The actress gave a detailed explanation of the controversies and rumors she was linked till date. On the reports of 'Arya saying he was uncomfortable doing the lip-lock scene in the film Vettai, but Amala was at ease and took the initiative' and that statement led to clash between the duo, Amala replied,"I don't know from where this news has come from! There is no rift between Me and Arya. In fact, Arya called Me and asked whether I came to know about this speculation. We had a hearty laugh then. We are very good friends." On affair with Director Vijay of Nanna fame: "I'm not in love with anyone. Vijay is a nice person and a good friend of mine. Even his family is very close to me and I take some suggestions from Vijay while choosing scripts. I'm not worried about the rumors as I was link-up with is a nice guy like Vijay." On the controversial film 'Sindhu Samaveli' in which she plays the role of a girl who has an illicit relationship with her Father-in-law: "I was 18 when I did that film. I wasn't mature enough to choose the right scripts at that stage. I took up the role as it has three shades - a normal girl, married women and the one who has an affair with her Father-in-law. Only thing I choose to do the film as my role has lot of scope for acting, but never expected that it will become controversial." On how she handles rumors: "In fact, I'm a very emotional person and I can't handle negativity. I used to cry lonely during the initial days of my career, but my family stood by my side and supported me. If my family trusts me, then nothing matter. Even my brother teases me sometimes whenever come across rumors about my marriage by saying 'It's seems like you are marrying a director in two days. Why didn't you inform us?'". 

No comments:

Post a Comment